This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

The holidays are (mostly) a great time of the year. Overall, enjoying time with friends and family, giving and receiving presents, watching the classic holiday movies, and of course, listening to Christmas music! So, down below is the list of my all-time favorite holiday tunes.

“fELIZ nAVIDAD” by jose feliciano

This is one of my all-time favorite Christmas songs simply because it is such a jolly tune.

Side note, I don’t think anybody got as much of a kick out of watching my five-year-old solely English-speaking self attempt to sing this song as my native-Spanish speaking mother.

De todos modos, le deseo a usted y a su familia una Feliz Navidad, prospero año y felicidad!

“MistleToe” by justin bieber

Ugh, what is better than baby Justin Bieber and his Christmas album?

The answer is absolutely nothing.

Also, the absolutely iconic lyric in which Bieber creates a simile between him and the wise men is nothing short of genius.

“It’s Beginning TO LOOK a lot like christmas” by michael bublé

Would it truly be the holiday season if Michael Bublé’s “It’s Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas” was not playing at every Macy’s in the United States?

Probably not.

Bublé’s soothing voice seriously helps me relax when the holidays become stressful. This song is nothing short of a Godsend.

“Santa tell me” by ariana grande

This pop Christmas song is relatively new but definitely has become a staple in recent years. Grande’s voice puts a refreshing and upbeat spin on the normally calm holiday songs the public is used to.

Side Note: Does anyone else remember the Tik Tok trend to this song where people would wrap themselves up in wrapping paper and lip sync to this song? It feels like a fever dream.

“Jingle bell rock” by bobby helms

This one is an absolute classic. Though it is pretty short, that does not diminish the accolades and greatness of the song. The song is an oldie, which has managed to stay relevant over eighty years after its initial release and is nothing short of impressive.

Also, does anyone else remember being forced to sing this song at their Kindergarten Holiday Concert?

“Happy xmas (war is over)-remastered 2010” by John LENNON, YOKO ONO

This song is simply beautiful. It’s also a bit chilling. The children singing in this song and the overall message of the song is to remember that just because it’s the holidays, it doesn’t mean we pretend everything in the world is “holly jolly.”

“LAST CHRISTMAS” BY WHAM!

This song never fails to get my head bopping and feet tapping.

I have no idea why eight-year-old me sang this song like it was written about my life (because it’s not even remotely relatable to me) but still, I adored this song then, and still do now.

“All I want For Christmas Is you” by mariah carey

Would it truly be the holiday season if “All I Want For Christmas Is You” wasn’t playing on repeat?

No, probably not.

Mariah Carey (also known as the Queen of Christmas) is the writer and singer of the most ultimate Christmas song ever. It’s fair to say that Ms. Cary definitely carries and delivers Christmas each year!

Have a happy and safe Holiday season! Happy listening!

Chelsea Nakhleh is a sophomore at Penn State University studying digital print journalism.