This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Name: Matt
Year: Fifth-year senior
Major: Landscape architecture
Hometown: Malvern, Pa.

Keep an eye out while walking to class for this campus cutie.  Being very active in THON and Greek life, Matt Moffitt is certainly someone you’d want to get to know.  If not for his charming smile or his attractive personality, then his golf swing will surely do the trick.

HC: Describe your picture perfect date.
Matt: Go out for dinner and then take a late night walk on the beach.

HC: What qualities are of utmost importance in a woman?
Matt: Personality, modest intelligence, and beauty.

HC: Is there anyone who has made a huge impact on your life?
Matt: My grandfather passed away this past year and has always been the most influential figure in my life. He taught me to challenge things in life, as opposed to always playing by the rules. 

HC: Do you agree with the saying ‘opposites attract’? Or would you prefer someone like you?
Matt: In my opinion, opposites definitely attract. I have trouble getting along with someone who has exactly the same personality as me. Where is the fun in that?

HC: Any fun summer plans?
Matt: I have a community planning internship in downtown Philadelphia for the upcoming summer. I definitely am planning on visiting friends and family as well. I’m going to try to make trips to Dewey Beach, Del., New York, D.C., and San Francisco on various weekends.

HC: If you hadone week left to live, how would you spend your week?
Matt: I would take the people that mean the most to me and get away from the craziness of college/city living. Maybe head to a private island.Who knows…