This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Every so often, I find myself wanting to get all fresh, new makeup. There is always a new trending beauty product, style or look that I want to try. I have been on makeup TikTok recently and have curated a list of the top products I want to try and why.

Kensnation on TikTok is my go-to for when I want to try a new beauty look, want to get a good new product or fix the way I apply a product. She is definitely one of my top three beauty influencers — if you haven’t seen her yet, check her out!  

Makeup Forever Foundation Palette

This product is priced at $110. Definitely a product I’ve been wanting for a while. Kensington uses this product, and her skin looks like glass. I love the way that the foundation applies; Kensington says it’s lightweight too.

This palette has different shades which I love because sometimes I don’t self-tan my face. I also love that this palette has contour in it as well. This makes doing your makeup less stressful by not having such a cluttered desk.

I have read nothing but great reviews about this product and hope to get to try it one day. 

Soft Pinch Liquid Blush

Basic, but a necessity. Selena Gomez killed it with these liquid blushes. I have had a different shade before and I actually fell in love.

It’s so pigmented — a little dot goes such a long way. I want to try this shade. It’s only $20 which is a great price based on how long the product will last you. T

he packaging of the product is also very elegant.

Haus Lab Foundation

This Triclone skin tech medium coverage foundation from Lady Gaga’s new beauty brand is another wish list find from Kensnation. Her line includes face, eyes, lips and brows products.

The foundation is priced at $45, and from what I have seen it’s like using a high-end foundation. This foundation and brand is very skin color inclusive with 45 different shades!

Milani Color Statement Lip Liner

I have never been one to do lips or liner, but I want to get on the trend. I love it when girls have a nice lip. I have seen this Milani linear all over my TikTok and I definitely want to give it a try.

I want the shade ‘All Natural.’ It has been compared to the infamous Charlotte Tilbury liner ‘Pillow Talk.’ I think this liner would look good with a gloss over it.  

18T Truth or Bare Palette

This eyeshadow palette is something I need in my life. I always find myself getting a palette and only using three out of the 12 shades, but with this palette, there isn’t a shade in here I wouldn’t use.

I love the natural eye looks with a little smokey corner and I could use the brown shade to tint my eyebrows.

It’s priced at $20, which is a great deal with how versatile it is.

This is my makeup wish list, which I know is going to continue to grow.

As of now, I am still in search of a primer that isn’t heavy on the skin and really grips my foundation. I’m also looking for my forever perfume. I really want a scent I won’t get sick of and has a long-lasting scent.

If you are getting into makeup and need to figure out how to apply makeup or new products, I highly recommend checking out Kensnation on TikTok.

Isabella Hunter is a Junior majoring in Advertising with a Digital Media Trends and Analytics minor. She has a strong love for the beach, blogging, and iced coffee.