This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Fall in love with this harvest haul!

The iconic fall Trader Joe’s items are back and I’m here to show you my five favorite products you need to try this fall season.

Pumpkin pancake & Waffle mix

Breakfast lovers, this is a go-to fall treat for you to try.

Pancakes or waffles are, of course, a preference but either way, this pumpkin mix has a subtle hint of autumnal spices that is just a wonderful touch on fluffy, buttery pancakes or crispy golden waffles.

Enjoy this delicious breakfast with a side of maple syrup or the Cinnamon Bun Spread!

Cinnamon bun spread

For those with a sweet tooth out there, this Cinnamon Bun Spread was made for you. 

It’s a rich, gooey, honey butter spread with cinnamon bun spices – heaven in a jar! This spread is best paired with a slice of warm toast, pancakes, or even crisp apple slices.

Thank me later. 

Butternut squash mac & cheese

For a chilly autumn night, Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese is the perfect meal.

The combination of cheddar, parmesan and gouda with a touch of sweetness from butternut squash, coated in rigatoni pasta.

It’s the perfect comfort meal to indulge in during this season – it’s a must-have!

pepita salsa & pumpkin tortilla chips

Who doesn’t love snacking on chips and salsa? This combination is a dream.

The pumpkin salsa is a super unique flavor with a hint of spice and a perfect amount of sweetness. Pair this with the Pumpkin Tortilla Chips and you won’t be able to stop.

Pumpkin Body Butter

The Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Body Butter is a necessity for the fall time. With a chill in the air, our skin can dry up super fast, but not when you have this body butter.

It’s a thick, nourishing cream made with high-quality ingredients. Not only is this body butter incredible for your skin, but it smells amazing. It has a slight pumpkin scent so it’s not overpowering.

The best non-edible product from Trader Joe’s!

Chocolate Mousse Pumpkins

These mini pumpkin-shaped chocolate mousse cakes are the best festive treat. The chocolate cake is rich and moist and the mousse is sweet and fluffy.

There is no pumpkin flavor, strictly chocolate. So if you are a chocolate lover, this was made for you.

Pumpkin Cream Cheese spread

The pumpkin cream cheese spread is life-changing!

Paired with the Trader Joe’s pumpkin bagels is a perfect combination. This spread is lightly whipped with actual pumpkin puree incorporated into it along with pumpkin pie spices.

It tastes just like pumpkin pie on a bagel.

Apple cider donuts

What’s fall season without apple cider donuts? If you haven’t already tried the Trader Joe’s apple cider donuts, what are you waiting for?

These donuts are actually made by a family-owned bakery in Western Massachusetts. The donuts are fluffy, sweet and moist all from real apple cider! The best part about these donuts is the generous coating of cinnamon and sugar.

Enjoy this dessert with a warm or cold cup of apple cider.

Autumnal Harvest creamy pasta sauce

This autumnal harvest sauce is essential for fall time.

It’s rich, creamy, sweet, and savory. What makes it so special is the touch of pumpkin, butternut squash, and carrots that add a comforting sweetness. This sauce would be perfect to pair with the Fall Zucchette Pasta, and better yet, this pasta is orange and shaped like a pumpkin!

non-dairy pumpkin oat beverage

This pumpkin oat milk is a great addition to add to Trader Joe’s pumpkin coffee, cereal, smoothies, etc.

It’s creamy and refreshing and has just the right amount of fall spice, along with pumpkin purée. This is even delicious to drink alone!

There are many more popular products in the Trader Joe’s fall line to try out.
Olivia is a second-year student at Penn State studying Journalism. When she is not writing for Her Campus @ PSU, she is spending time with her friends and family, listening to music, and sipping on an iced coffee.