This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

I am a child of divorce.

According to E! News‘ trusted sources, Emma Chamberlain and Tucker Pillsbury, stage name Role Model, have broken up after dating for more than three years. However, there hasn’t been an official statement from either of them yet.

Chamberlain is a YouTuber, podcaster, model and coffee and fashion enthusiast. She began her career in 2017 when she was just 16 years old. Her channel quickly became famous and her career continues to grow and flourish.

Pillsbury is a singer-songwriter who became famous from his debut EP “ARIZONA IN THE SUMMER” which he recorded in his closet and self-released. From there he has released “oh, how perfect,” “Our Little Angel” and his latest “Rx.”

It goes without saying that these two are very successful and self-sufficient individuals and that they shared a lot of love for each other.

Their relationship began in March 2020, when Pillsbury sent a direct message to Chamberlain’s after he watched one of her TikTok videos of her dancing in her bathroom to “Can I Call You Tonight?” by Dayglow.

@urhonourimslaying

I love how this was the first tiktok he ever saw of her lol #emmachamberlain #rolemodel

♬ original sound – 💌
Couple’s Interview with GQ Magazine

The couple kept quiet about their relationship for a long time. The OG Chamberlain fans know that the YouTuber shared a lot of raw, personal stuff with her viewers through all her social media accounts.

But she kept things private when it came to her personal life and relationships — respectable.

Later in their relationship, the media did some sleuthing and started picking up on things such as references to Chamberlain through Pillsbury’s songs such as “blind” and many other songs through the years.

Not only did Chamberlain appear in several of his music videos but she also alluded to her relationship with him many times in her podcast “anything goes.”

Bigger hints were dropped on Halloween when Pillsbury posted their couples costume.

Matching Halloween Costumes from Pillsbury’s Instagram

Finally in March 2022, the couple made their red carpet public debut at the Oscars.

Chamberlain and Pillsbury at the Oscar’s in 2022

They didn’t officially confirm they were dating until February 2023 according to JustJared in their GQ Magazine interview. Chamberlain said “I don’t think we need to be secret anymore. It’s just like, I’m over that s–t.”

The couple continued to keep to themselves even after they confirmed their relationship to the public. Chamberlain told GQ, “there’s parts of our relationship that are going to be private forever, and those things we keep sacred.”

This was Pillsbury’s first official relationship. According to the interview with GQ, he “really was never picturing [himself] truly being in love” until Chamberlain.

Fans were very supportive and happy for both of them as they seemed to be content, healthy and having fun so it’s not surprising to say that their breakup is shocking.

Fans reacting to the couple’s recent split

This announcement was just released and neither released anything in regards to their relationship statuses to the public.

I think we all just hope they are doing well and they are happy.

Hi, my name is Ria! I'm a junior at Penn State University studying Political Science and English.