This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Name: Coby Rodman

Major: Supply Chain Management

Hometown: Potomac, Md.

Year: Sophomore

Meet Coby Rodman. A self proclaimed friendly, hard working and chill guy. His roles as social chair, philanthropy chair and house manager for his fraternity, Delta Sigma Phi keep him extremely busy. In his spare time you can find him daydreaming about Mila Kunis or watching Game of Thrones.

HC: If you had a theme song what would it be?

Coby: Big Papa by Notorious B.I.G. or Feel Me Flow by Naughty by Nature. I’ve listened to that song before every test I’ve ever taken at Penn State.

HC: What is something many people don’t know about you?

Coby: My number one talent in life is catching grapes in my mouth.

HC: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Coby: In my fantasy world I’d be on the beaches in Santorini or being someone who rents out jet skis in Aruba. I’d ball out, be happy, and ride jet skis all day. But realistically, working for a big supply chain management company.

HC: Describe your dream girl.

Coby: I’m looking for a dime that’s top of the line, cute face, slim waist, with a big behind.

HC: How do you plan to spend your summer?

Coby: I have an internship in Seattle, Washington working for Boeing.

HC: Who is your favorite artist?

Coby: Kanye West or old school 50 cent.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

Coby: Mila Kunis.

HC: Most embarrassing moment in front of a girl?

Coby: I stuttered when I asked a girl out in elementary school.

HC: If you could switch places with one person for a day dead or alive who would it be?

Coby: Jay-Z or Hugh Hefner.

HC: What is your guilty pleasure?

Coby: Watching the Land Before Time.

HC: Go-to pick up line?

Coby: Do you have a band-aid, I just scraped my knee falling for you.

HC:What are three things you cant live without?

Coby: Chik-fil-a, Game of Thrones, and blue Gatorade.

Melissa Heffler is currently a Sophomore at Penn State University majoring in Broadcast Journalism. She writes entertainment news and fashion trends for several websites. She enjoys anything that has to do with celebrities, television, music, film, and fashion and in the future looks forward to a career in multimedia journalism. Melissa is thrilled to be apart of the HerCampus PSU team!
Born and raised by two Nittany Lions, Rachel continued the tradition by attending Penn State University in the fall of 2009. Currently a senior journalism major, Rachel also spends her time minoring in both psychology and Spanish. During her sophomore year she wrote for the Greek newspaper at Penn State as a member of Alpha Xi Delta, followed by joining the Her Campus team as a writer and the Public Relations/Social Media Manager in the fall of her junior year. In search of mastering the Spanish language, Rachel indulged herself in the country of Spain for five months while she studied abroad in the city of Alicante during the spring of 2012. In order to keep her English up to par, Rachel blogged about her experiences for both her personal account and Her Campus at Penn State. With a love for shoes, smiles, and a good bowl of mac and cheese, this social media fiend never leaves her twitter by its lonesome. Follow Rachel @hayhayitsrayray as she pursues her dream as an aspiring magazine editor and world traveler.