This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Just like SZA so wisely put it, it’s cuffing season. Fall sweeps in, painting the trees in warm colors, setting the perfect stage for fall romance.

To keep that spark alive, here’s a list of autumn-themed dates.

Starbucks Date

When Starbucks resurrects its pumpkin spice lattes and muffins, you know Fall has arrived.

Snag your partner and dive into a cozy study date on campus or downtown.

Movie Marathon

There’s nothing like a cuddly movie marathon to embrace the colder weather.

Wrap yourselves in blankets, grab some popcorn, and be lazy on the couch together.

Pumpkin Patch Excursion

Head to a local pumpkin patch for that basic Fall experience. Walk hand in hand, seeking the perfect pumpkin to carve.

This outing promises candid moments and the perfect Instagram post.

Apple Picking Adventure

Wander through the apple orchards, handpick a basketful, and eat some caramel apples. This seasonal date brings the fall vibes to life.

Haunted Hayride

For those who fan thrills, embark on a haunted hayride. This gives you an excuse to grasp onto your partner. This adventure is bound to leave you with lasting memories.

Whip up Fall Treats Together

Roll up your sleeves and prepare for a baking session. From apple crisps to pumpkin pies, let the season fill your kitchen.

The shared effort in baking these seasonal treats enhances the feeling of love.

Like they always say, a way to someone’s heart is through the stomach.

Pumpkin Carving Competition

Unleash your competitive side with a pumpkin carving competition. Armed with knives, see who can craft the most impressive jack-o’-lantern.

This contest promises both laughs and the chance to bring out your competitive side.

Scenic Drive to Admire the Foliage

Embark on a long drive to witness the transformation of leaves. Enjoy the beauty of nature and each other.

Wine-Tasting EVening

Enjoy the flavors of the season with a cozy wine-tasting evening.

Sample a variety of reds and whites while engaging in meaningful conversations. This date is perfect for deepening your connection.

Craft Fall Mixed-Drinks

Elevate your mixology skills by creating fall-inspired drinks.

Experiment with flavors like cinnamon, apple, and cranberry to make yummy beverages that embody the season’s essence.

Attend a Football Game

There is nothing that screams Fall like a football game. Grab your partner and get ready to have the best time tailgating together.

This outing will surely spark the love for each other and the game. 

Hit the Golf Course

For an engaging date, tee off on the golf course. Enjoy the outdoors while engaging in friendly or not-so-friendly competition.

Whether you’re a seasoned player or a complete beginner, this activity provides opportunities for bonding.

halloween Costume Shopping

Take on the task of finding the perfect Halloween costumes together.

Wander through stores, try on various outfits, and talk about the good time you’ll have on one of the best college holidays of the year. 

Explore the Farmer’s Market

Sample fresh food, discover baked goods, and enjoy a sense of community.

This date offers a wholesome experience and the opportunity to support local businesses.

Leap into a Leaf Pile

Act like children again for the day by jumping into piles of leaves. Allow the vibrant leaves to let you and your partner be playful together.

This simple activity promises genuine laughter and a carefree date.

Incorporating these Fall-inspired dates into your schedule ensures that you and your partner will keep that spark alive through the colder months.

Embrace the season, embrace your partner, and have so much fun on these dates.

Jaden is a second-year at Penn State who is majoring in Advertising and minoring in Digital Media Trends and Analytics.