This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Meet Alex Cline. He is a sophisticated and debonair freshman hailing from Binghamton, N.Y. Alex is a student in the College of Arts and Architecture majoring in architecture, influenced by the legendary Frank Lloyd Wright. Alex hopes to one day construct the world’s next modern marvel and be a household name.

HC: What’s something most people don’t know about you?
Alex: I’m obsessed with Frank Sinatra and last spring I visited his house in Palm Springs, Calif.

HC: What are you passionate about?
Alex: I am passionate about THON. I haven’t been to a THON yet, so I still have yet to see the direct impact it has on a community, but from what I have seen throughout this past semester, it is amazing that so many students can come together for a common cause and make such an impact on the lives of others.

HC: Why do you love Penn State?
Alex: My favorite aspect of Penn State is that I truly feel like I belong to a second family here. You can ride the bus to an 8 a.m. and see at least three people you know in a sea of over 40,000 students. It’s incredible.

HC: What is your primary goal in life?
Alex: I’m not sure about my whole life right now, because I’m still getting used to my new college life, but my daily goal is to put a smile on at least one stranger’s face, which isn’t too hard in a place called Happy Valley.

HC: What would be your ideal date?
Alex: Cook dinner together and afterwards cuddle to a movie.