This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Spring is here (at least according to the calendar), and what better way to embrace a new season than to change up your beauty routine? Here are seven products that every girl should try:

Hair: One ‘n Only Argan Oil Treatment

All the heat and styling we put our hair through causes split ends and frizz. Just a dime size of this product on your ends will make your hair unbelievably soft and smooth. It can be used daily on dry or wet hair or even as a hot oil treatment.

Tip: Don’t put it too close to your roots or it will make your hair feel oily

Where to get it: Sally Beauty Supply or CVS

Face: Fresh Complexion Under-Eye Concealer

Even though this product is advertised as an under-eye concealer, it is also great for blemishes. It looks simple in the package but don’t underestimate it. Whether you have dark circles from a late night or are having a major break out, this product will save the day every time.

Tip: Buy two colors and mix them for a flawless complexion

Where to get it: CVS or Target

Eyes: High Impact Curling Mascara

This mascara will curl and lengthen your eyelashes with very little effort. The best part about it is that it comes off easily with warm water (it won’t come of in the rain or from crying) and it doesn’t leave raccoon eyes.

Tip: Get it in black to make your eyes really pop

Where to get it: Clinique makeup counters

Lips: Lasting Finish Lipstick-Kate Moss Collection color 101

Lipstick is great for making you look more put together. In this collection, there’s a color for every occasion from job interviews to girl’s night. The light pink color is great because it is subtle but still looks polished. This lipstick goes on smooth and won’t leave you with flaky lips.

Tip: Put on clear chap stick before applying to make the color last longer

Where to get it: Walgreens

Teeth: Crest 3D White Vivid Whitestrips

These whitening strips are a little expensive, but if you really want to whiten your teeth, they will get the job done. Put one on while you are getting ready or while you are taking a shower and you will start to notice results. It’s not permanent but they are great to use right before an event where you want to look your best.

Tip: Wear red lipstick to make your teeth look even whiter

Where to get it: CVS, Target

Skin: Jergen’s Natural Glow Moisturizer

Maybe the winter has left you feeling a little pasty? This lotion will give you back your glow without having to go out in the sun. In fact, it even has SPF 20 in it to protect your skin.

Tip: Make sure to rub it in completely for best results

Where to get it: CVS

Nails: Essie Topless and Barefoot

Pale nails are in for spring! This color is soft and natural and will go with any outfit you wear. It’s light enough to wear to work and chipping won’t be obvious.

Tip: Use three coats for the best color

Where to get it: CVS, Target

Born and raised by two Nittany Lions, Rachel continued the tradition by attending Penn State University in the fall of 2009. Currently a senior journalism major, Rachel also spends her time minoring in both psychology and Spanish. During her sophomore year she wrote for the Greek newspaper at Penn State as a member of Alpha Xi Delta, followed by joining the Her Campus team as a writer and the Public Relations/Social Media Manager in the fall of her junior year. In search of mastering the Spanish language, Rachel indulged herself in the country of Spain for five months while she studied abroad in the city of Alicante during the spring of 2012. In order to keep her English up to par, Rachel blogged about her experiences for both her personal account and Her Campus at Penn State. With a love for shoes, smiles, and a good bowl of mac and cheese, this social media fiend never leaves her twitter by its lonesome. Follow Rachel @hayhayitsrayray as she pursues her dream as an aspiring magazine editor and world traveler.