25 Times Elf Perfectly Described College

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Let’s face it… Buddy just gets us.

1. When you’re assigned a group project.

2. When you choose to go out all weekend instead of studying for that exam you have on Monday morning.

3. When Starbucks is the only thing keeping you awake.

4. When you take a class thinking it’s an easy A, but it turns out to be your most difficult class of the semester.

5. When class gets canceled and makes your day.

6. When guys won’t leave you and your friends alone at parties.

7. Two words for you: frat bathrooms.

8. When you make new friends in said frat bathrooms.

9. When you accidentally like someone’s Instagram photo from 87 weeks ago.

10. When you think someone is waving at you but you’re just an idiot.

11. “Hit me, pay my tuition.”

12. When you’re trying to make plans with the squad but everyone is too indecisive.

13. When you’re pulling an all-nighter and enter your loopy phase.

14. When you see the first question on an exam that you thought you were prepared for.

15. When you realize that the closer it gets to Christmas, the closer it gets to being the end of responsibilities for one whole month.

16. When your friends try to squeeze in Christmas bonding time before break.

17. When you get to decorate your own place for the first time.

18. When you think you see your friend but it’s really just someone who is not in the mood to be bothered.

19. When someone uses a seat on the bus for their bag.

20. “You don’t have to write this down – it won’t be on the exam.”

21. When procrastination comes around to bite you in the GPA.

22. When one of your friends decides at the last second that they’re not going out.

23. When you pregame the pregame.

24. When your request at a party finally gets played.

25. When you get home from a night out and eat anything in your path the second you step through the door.

Have an elf-tastic holiday, collegiettes!

Samantha Grillo graduated from Penn State University with a bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism. She loves creative writing, pop culture and Penn State, all of which led her to joining the Her Campus Penn State team at the beginning of her freshman year as a contributing writer. In her free time, Samantha enjoys reading, watching her favorite TV shows, and catching up on the latest movies. 
Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.