If there’s one thing everyone knows about Penn State students it’s that we love our school. Even so, college life simply wouldn’t be complete without the daily annoyances that come with taking classes, attending meetings, studying for exams and trying to maintain a decent social life on the side. If you attend Penn State, you know exactly what I’m talking about. If not, here’s a basic idea:
1. Feeling personally victimized by the Willard Preacher.
2. Trying and failing at sneaking guests into the student section at Beaver Stadium.
3. Waiting in line for a treadmill at the White Building.
4. Being questioned about Sandusky.
5. People trying to hand you flyers in the HUB.
6. ANGEL shutting down after 3 a.m.
7. Bikers who nearly kill you when they ride by.
8. Slow walkers.
9. People who try to tell you Pitt is better.
10. People who use a computer desk at the library just to sleep… or take phone calls… or play obnoxious music (the list goes on).
11. Having to throw away your Starbucks the second you get on the CATA bus.
12. Judgmental stares from tourists on your walk of shame.
13. Getting drinks spilled on you by sloppy drunks.
14. Trying to schedule classes at midnight on a Friday.
15. Getting creepy compliments from random guys.
16. People who look both ways when crossing College Ave.
17. The line at Starbucks (or anywhere, for that matter).
18. The mountain that is Shortlidge Road.
19. Freezing all the way to class…drenched in sweat the second you sit down.
20. Trying to politely explain that you do not need another free bible.
21. Dodging backpacks on the CATA.
22. People who sit on the end of an empty row and give you dirty looks when you need to get by.
23. Parking tickets.
24. Group projects that determine your entire grade.
25. The weekly stress that can only be solved by unforgettable weekends.