23 Reasons You Love Your Sister As Told by Kendall and Kylie Jenner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

She’s the person you love unconditionally and wouldn’t be able to live without. She’s your hardest goodbye when you go off to college. She’s your partner-in-crime, and there is no denying it. Your sister is your best friend forever. You love her no matter what because you really can’t get rid of her. Here are some of the many reasons why your sister is the most important person in your life:

1. You always have someone to hang out with.

2. She’s brutally honest when it comes to the way you look.

3. You help to keep each other entertained at family occasions.

4. You fight all the time, but you can never actually stay mad at each other.

5. Unless it’s over clothes – then it’s legit.

6. You can be weird together because you know she’ll never judge you for anything you do.

7. You’re the only ones who understand each other’s sense of humor.

8. …and can laugh at the same thing for hours on end.

9. You comfort her when she’s had a rough night out.

10. …and tell her the best stories the morning after.

11. You give each other that look when one of your parents does something really embarrassing, then pretend as if nothing ever happened.

12. You get mistaken for twins ALL the time.

13. Even though you don’t really see the resemblance.

14. You take the best road trips.

15. She’ll take a billion pictures with you until you get the perfect one.

16. You have a guaranteed “like” and “comment” on your Instagram picture right away.

17.  …and your Facebook profile picture.

18. You both love the same food, music, shows… basically, everything is the same.

19. You’re proud of all of her accomplishments.

20. …and you wouldn’t trade her for anyone in the entire world.

21. You know she’ll always be there for you no matter what.

22. …because she’s your other half.

23. …and you could most certainly not live without her.

Photo Credits: 1

Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.