13 Things We Know from the Season 3 Stranger Things Trailer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

The trailer for season three of Stranger Things was just released and everyone is going crazy and for good reason. The new season sticks to the old school roots we love but with a new edginess as the gang is growing up. Here’s a few things you we figured out from the trailer:

The soundtrack for this season is going to be totally awesome

The squad is growing up… did everyone hit puberty at once?

Billy is back as a sexy lifeguard who is also infected by the upside down

A Max and Eleven friendship we are totally here for

But also so here for Max and Lucas being a thing

Steve looks adorable in his new work uniform

We get another Mike and Eleven kissing scene which is totally adorable

It seems Will and Dustin are feeling left out of the group

Are Joyce and Hopper going to become a couple?

Eleven is still kicking ass with her superpowers

A mysterious guy with a gun is looking for someone, but who?

The creatures are back in full force

This season is going to be a different vibe from the past two, but it looks like it might just be the best yet

I'm Crystal Moyer and I am currently a senior at Penn State University and I am majoring in English due to my love for all things reading and writing. In my free time you can catch me binge watching Netflix, writing poetry, or spending too much money on makeup and clothes. 
Aisha is currently a senior at Penn State University, studying Telecommunications in the Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications. She is a contributing writer and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State and her hobbies are reading, listening to music, and watching hockey. Originally hailing from Jakarta, Indonesia, her dream for the future is to someday be part of the book publishing industry, digital marketing or work on a media team for a sports team.