10 Times When It Really Do Be Like That Sometimes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Sometimes life is hard. Sometimes things don’t go as planned, and sometimes it really do be like that. For all of the little annoyances in our lives, I’ve listed a few moments when college “really do be like that sometimes”:

1. When you wave to someone and they don’t realize or acknowledge you.

2. When you think you did well on a test but get it back and actually failed.

3. When you miss the bus by one minute and have to walk all the way to class.

4. When you try to be funny in the group chat but no one replies.

5. When you show up to class but no one’s there because you didn’t read the email that class is canceled.

6. When you set your alarm but end up waking up late because you hit p.m. instead of a.m. by accident.

7. When you type an assignment but AutoSave doesn’t work and everything gets deleted.

8. When you take a short power nap and accidentally wake up 9 hours later.

9. When you pour a bowl of cereal but have no milk.

10. When you walk into class and someone’s sitting in your unassigned assigned seat.

It really do be like that sometimes – but you’ve got this, collegiettes!

Jackie Finnegan is a Senior at Penn State. She is majoring in both Art and Advertising. She loves expressing her creative side through painting and enjoys getting some fresh air either by snowboarding or hiking with friends.
Samantha Grillo graduated from Penn State University with a bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism. She loves creative writing, pop culture and Penn State, all of which led her to joining the Her Campus Penn State team at the beginning of her freshman year as a contributing writer. In her free time, Samantha enjoys reading, watching her favorite TV shows, and catching up on the latest movies.