10 Reasons Your Best Friend Should Be Your Valentine

Regardless of whether or not you have a significant other, your best friend is the perfect candidate for a valentine. They don’t come with the confusion, and they won’t judge you for eating an entire pint of Ben & Jerry’s. In case you need some more convincing, here are 10 reasons your best friend should be your valentine.

1. They know you better than anyone else

So why not celebrate some best friend love on Valentine’s Day? Galentine’s Day anyone?!

2. They’ll know exactly what to get you for a gift

You won’t have to lie when you say, “I love this!”

3. They’ll know exactly what you’ll want to do

Whether you go to a fancy dinner or watch Titanic for the hundredth time together, your best friend will know exactly how you want to spend the day.

4. No need for a goodnight kiss

No pressure for anything except having fun with your bff.

5. You don’t have to dress up

Wear sweatpants when you go out - she won’t care. She’s probably be wearing sweatpants, too.

6. If you’re single, you don’t have to worry about feeling down on Valentine’s Day

No more eating ice cream alone while watching Grey’s Anatomy! Now you can do that with your valentine!

7. If you’re taken, that person is your valentine every other day of the year

Know who the OGs are.

8. National Best Friends Day is June 8th. That’s four months away.

One day just isn’t enough. Why not have two?

9. You two already act like a couple anyway.

From snuggling to holding hands, she’s practically your second significant other.

10. You know you’d be her perfect valentine, too.

Let’s be real, you’ve already been planning all the things you’d do for her after reading this. So, call up your BFF, and get the snacks and movies ready to hit play. Open that wine, and enjoy the company of your best friend this Valentine’s Day. Who needs a guy anyway?