10 Reasons to Watch The Super Bowl This Sunday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

You’re not a Pats fan, you couldn’t care less about the Seahawks and quite frankly, football isn’t really your thing. So why would you spend any time tuning into the biggest game of the year this weekend? Well, allow me to provide you some motivation in a form any collegiette can appreciate – hot men. 

1. Julian Edelman – New England Patriots 

(Photo: Reddit)

Okay, so the beard he’s got going on recently definitely has to go, but under all that scruff is the face of angel.

2. Danny Amendola – New England Patriots

(Photo: Bleacher Report)

Look up the word ‘hunk’ in the dictionary – you’ll find Danny Amendola.

3. Doug Baldwin – Seattle Seahawks

(Photo: Pro Football Schedules)

One of the only men who can actually pull off a bald head and earrings. 

4. Devin McCourty – New England Patriots

(Photo: Facebook)

No woman can resist a smile like that.

5. Bobby Wagner – Seattle Seahawks

(Photo: League of Hotties)

Any man that can pull off a suit when he’s not in a football uniform can make the list. 

6. Tom Brady – New England Patriots

(Photo: Men’s Health)

Remember in middle school when we dreamed about one day growing up and dating the quarterback of the football team? This is exactly what we all imagined he would look like.   

7. Gary Gilliam – Seattle Seahawks

(Photo: CBS Sports)

While we miss seeing his charming face around Happy Valley, we definitely don’t mind viewing it in full HD.

8. Jimmy Garoppolo – New England Patriots

(Photo: Twitter)

Perfect teeth, hair and an adorable set of dimples – he’s like the Ken doll of the NFL.

9. Cooper Helfet – Seattle Seahawks

(Photo: Moda and Estilo)

The picture says it all.

10. Russell Wilson – Seattle Seahawks

(Photo: Complex)

If Tom Brady is the bad boy, Russell Wilson is the one you take home to momma.

Regardless of the final score, I think we can all agree the real winners will be the women on the sidelines. 

Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.