The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

From one student to another, college is expensive. Between textbooks and game day tickets, money can get tight. But that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be able to get that cute top we want, right?

I found dupes so you don’t have to!

Van Cleef 18k Alhambra Bracelet

If you’re looking for classy jewelry that will glam up your going-out outfits, Amazon’s the place to go. This bracelet resembles the classic Van Cleef 18k Alhambra Bracelet ($4,485) and it comes in three different colors.

This is not a drill ladies. This dupe is cheap enough that you won’t feel guilty losing it (and you know you’ll look good when you’re wearing it) (13.98).

Marc Jacobs Tote Bag

This handbag is the perfect accessory for your everyday look. This bag is identical to the Marc Jacobs handbag ($225) but way more affordable.

This bag comes in six different colors and has an adjustable strap. It’s perfect for dinner with friends, a trip to the grocery store and so much more. The best part is, it’s only $23.

Lululemon Scuba Hoodie

This pullover is a must for the fall! We all know Lululemon is trending right now but why not be trendy and save money? This pullover is $29.99 and comes in 15 different colors.

Why pay $118 for something that looks the same as this Amazon find? I don’t know about you, but I’m adding this to my cart ASAP.

Platform mini Uggs

Now that winter is coming up Uggs are making a comeback. But why should you pay the Ugg price ($169)?

On Amazon, there is an identical pair of platform boots for only $69.98! You’ll get the same iconic look for way less.

Trust me, this is a must.

Prada Sunglasses

Looking for something timeless and cost effective? The Prada sunglasses have been all the rave recently ($188), perfect for darties or a day at the beach.

Replicate that exact look with Amazon’s version. Amazon’s dupe is only $14.99, definitely a must have.

Skims Bodysuit

As we all know, the SKIMS brand is infamous for their luxury shapewear bodysuits ($58). Now let’s just find a better price.

The Amazon dupe is a soft and comfortable bodysuit that doubles as shapewear ($35). With an average of 4.5 star ratings on Amazon, it’s an obvious yes for me.

Lululemon Align Tank Top

Whether you’re going to the gym or on your way to class, a basic tank top is a must. You’re first thought might be to go to Lululemon ($68)? Why not get something half the price?

Amazon’s got a Lululemon replica of their Align Tank Top for only $21.99. 

House of CB Silk Dress

Is your formal coming up and you don’t know what to wear? Look no further. Amazon has an elegant slip dress with your name on it.

It comes in an array of color options and only costs $39.99. This dress is a replica of the House of CB silk dress ($255).

I rest my case.

Urban Outfitters Corset Top

Want a classic going-out look? Amazon has 9 different shades of their corset tops for only $25. This top is a staple for parties, dinners, and game days.

The quality of the top is identical to the Urban Outfitters corset top but for a way better deal ($60).

Edikted leather pants

We’re all familiar with the trendy Edikted leather pants. They’ve been a real game-changer since arriving to college.

You just like everybody else deserve a high-quality look without leaving a dent in your bank account. Amazon has an equally comfortable pair of leather pants for $46.99. Don’t pay the $89 when you don’t have to.

Never pay full price if you don’t have to. With these dupes, you can elevate your style for way less!

Penn State junior majoring in journalism and minoring in english! I hope you enjoy.