Spoil Yourself This Valentine’s Day!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

It’s no secret that Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. But what if you’re not in a relationship nor even close to being someone’s valentine? There’s no need to worry about those types of things when you have yourself! Loving yourself is the only thing you need not only during this time of the month, but every single day of your life! Think about it. You could utilize the holiday to splurge on cute gifts for yourself! Remember those shoes you saw the last time you window-shopped online? Well, spoil yourself a little this week by giving yourself the love you deserve! Check out these fun ways to spoil yourself this Valentine’s Day and every day of the year!

Indulge in some of your fav chocolates! What’ a better excuse than to have an entire month to cheat on your diet!?

Have a girl’s night out! So what there’s no S.O. in your life at the moment! This gives you extra time for your girls!

Give yourself a gift! Whatever you have saved in those shopping carts online, this is your time to treat yourself! Or if you want to get out the house, go on a trip to the mall and whatever catches your attention, go for it!

Pamper yourself! Don’t want to break the bank anymore after shopping? Give yourself a mani and pedi while watching your fav TV show!

Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.