This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

As spring break slowly approaches, it’s safe to say that this will be a very deserving break for all of those who are currently seniors looking to graduate in the spring! Senioritis has definitely kicked in, and the levels of procrastination are endless! To help describe the feelings that are currently in motion, Amy Poehler will give a pretty accurate view of how it feels to be a senior at the moment!

The fact that graduation seems soo far away is completely dreadful! Can we just nap until it’s time to walk the stage!?

Binge eating might occur while totally forgetting about that diet we had planned to be able to fit into the perfect graduation dress!

Our thoughts exactly when those professors pour a ridiculous amount of assignments on us at once! Procrastination is working us 24/7!

This is the currently standard look of most seniors.

The answer you most likely want to tell people but usually don’t.

Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.