This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

It’s almost that time of the year where fatigue and cramming starts to come in, finals week. It may be a stressing time, but there are ways to get through it while passing every exam you have to take! Finals take place May 4th-7th, so take a deep breath and check out Jenna’s tips on how to survive finals week!

• First, you need to make sure you have enough sleep the week before because chances are, you will not be sleeping all week. 

• You also want to make sure you have enough snacks and plenty of water for the time you are going to study for.

• While studing for your exams, listening to music can help but not loud so you get distracted. Use your music as a background noise so if you are in a crowded place, people talking will not disrupt you.

• Use what works for you. Make note cards, highlight important text, reread through your notes, and study in increments.

• Do not try to study for two hours straight through because you will not remember what you were studying.

• While you are studying, keep your phone away from you otherwise you will be tempted to look at it and get nothing accomplished. Also, leave your internet browsing to a minimum.

Jenna is a Freshmen at Penn State Berks.
Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.