This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

Ramsey, the Behrend Chapter President: “Hey, Alex.”

Me: “Yes?” *initiates panic mode*

Ramsey: “You wanna do OOTW this week?”

Me: *panic mode intensifies* “…Suuuuure…”

Get ready for some awkward mirror selfies kids because I cannot take appealing pictures of myself. I’ve been looking at what other people have done for this article and oh my lord I don’t know how you guys keep track of where you bought everything. I’m gonna do my best but man is it a step down from everyone else’s work.

I also have a very small room and very poor lighting which doesn’t help my case at all.

MONDAY

Yanno, I don’t really have reasons for why I dress the way I do other than that I think it’s important to dress in a way that makes you feel good. For me, part of that is not wearing sweatpants or gym shorts or other comfy clothes you’d wear around the house (not saying there’s anything wrong with that it’s just not my thing). I guess I feel like I’m going into work and talking with professors so why would I wear something that I feel is dressed-down even more than a typical day?

Red Flannel: St. John’s Bay section at JCP

Tan Long Sleeve: Arizona section at JCP

Jeans: Aeropostale

Shoes: Plato’s Closet (the brand is the car brand Cadillac for some reason??)

TUESDAY

The watch is to show you I have some sense of taste. The socks are to show you I’m actually a complete degenerate.

Shirt: Plato’s Closet

Green Chinos: Dockers @ JCP

Shoes: JCP

Socks: H&M (I have two whole drawers in my dresser dedicated for fun socks)

Watch: Kronen & Söhne

WEDNESDAY

I had to work the club table for Tone-Acious, the Behrend Acapella Group, for 4 hours. Twas not a fun time.

Shirt: Custom made for club.

Jeans: Aeropostale

Shoes:JCP

Bracelets: H&M

THURSDAY

The t-shirt is my favorite because Hozier is a lovely human being and has vocal cords gifted to him from the gods.

Shirt: Hozier Concert

Jean shirt: Plato’s Closet

Chinos: Arizona section @ JCP

Shoes: Those weird Cadillac shoes from earlier

Bracelets: H&M

FRIDAY

I had to judge people’s singing at auditions for Tone-Acious and I always feel the need to wear something nicer for things like that since I am the ~President~.

Shirt: JCP

Blue Chinos: Dockers @ JCP

Bracelets: H&M

Dress Boots: Mountain Creek @ Shoe Department

I’m really surprised with how many brands and stores I remembered honestly. There you have it though, my typical week in clothes.

Alex Mozes

PS Behrend '20

Alex Mozes Senior at Penn State Behrend Mechanical Engineering Technology Major President of Tone-Acious: The Behrend Acapella Group Treasurer of HerCampus Behrend Chapter Tutor for Writing, Physics, and Solid Modeling
Ramsey Struble

PS Behrend '21

Penn State Behrend//Biology Pre-Optometry