This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

Bath and Body Works NEVER fail to come out with new and tasty candles each season. As soon as October hit, I marched right into the store and bought myself 3 new candles after sniffing each and every one of the new ones, “Marshmallow Fireside,” “Hot Cocoa and Cream,” and “Pumpkin Cupcake.” And let me just say, they are all AMAZING.  I buy their candles all year round, but their fall selection is definitely my all-time favorite. The fall candles this year are a 10/10, in my opinion!

Now, I have never been a huge fan of the flowery types of scents especially during this time of the year when I’m in full “give me all the pumpkin, cinnamon, and outdoor scents,” but my opinion is finally changing on that. After discoverings the wallflower with the “rose water and ivy” scent, I fell in love. I did not think I would be as satisfied using it, especially in October when it is no longer warm outside with the smell of flowers and fresh air! But this scent is so subtle, yet so strong at the same time. I leave it in the living room of my apartment and I can smell it all the way from my bedroom! I don’t think I could ever get sick of this scent I ended up liking it so much that I decided to buy this scent as the refill in my car freshener, and I’m absolutely in love with it in there too.

Now some of you may be reading this and saying, who has the money to spend over $20 on a candle? The truth is, I don’t. I’m a broke college student like most people reading this, but these candles are a purchase that is worth every penny. Although they are about $24.50 each, they last for a good amount of time and burn amazingly. I’m a freak about candles and have a huge obsession with them, so after trying a few different brands that were cheaper, I was never satisfied. I always ran back to my Bath and Body Works ones! If you’re not looking to spend a lot for a candle, wait until their sales!! They have random candles sales at random times when they range from 40-50% off, and you do not want to miss the chance to get 40 or 50% off of a $24 candle! Keep an eye out for the sales, especially on Black Friday and Cyber Monday because there are ALWAYS sales! Take advantage of that time and buy yourself a good candle!

Lauren Barr

PS Behrend '21

Hey everyone! I'm Lauren, and I am a Campus Correspondent and the Vice President of Her Campus PS Behrend. I am a Junior Finance major with an Applied Economics minor, currently studying towards receiving my Certificate in Financial Planning. When I'm not busy calculating stock prices and all other things Finance, I enjoy writing and posting articles that interest me through Her Campus. When I have time off from school, I love to travel and explore new places. I also am a sucker for any and all dogs, but especially my own, Harley and Cooper! Thanks for visiting my page and I hope you enjoy my articles.    
Andrea Gáez

PS Behrend '19

From Panama.xx