This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

At the beginning of the year I decided to jump on the subscription box bandwagon. This started after getting serious makeup envy seeing my roommates Ipsy bags and Birch Boxes each month, so I was ready to join the beauty box club. The only problem was that I made a lifestyle change to my makeup products this past year, and I stopped using products that were tested on animals. I have to be very selective when shopping for beauty products because of this, and Ispy and Birch Box don’t always comply with my same guidelines for makeup standards. 

After doing a little research, I came across a subscription box called Petit Vour. Just like the other beauty boxes, they send samples every month, however, all of the products they send are cruelty free and vegan- I was sold! I started with a three-month subscription to test out how I liked the products, and I can happily say that my subscription will be renewed for another year.

When you open this cute pink box you find an adorable post card detailing each of the four items in the box. Every product I have received thus far has been of the highest quality. I’ve received a wide variety of products so far including lotions, eyeliner, highlighters, face scrub, conditioner, deodorant, and so much more! So, if you are in the market for a kinder beauty box, or simply a box with amazing products, Petit Vour is the box for you!

Logo

I'm a senior project and supply chain management major, who hopes to make it big in this thing called life. I have a style that is practical and classic, and a passion for bunnies, champagne and everything Kate Spade.