This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

You can find this adventurous Cutie somewhere in the depths of Burke.  He likes to get muddy, but he can clean up well when needed!

Cutie: Jon Otto

Hometown: Philadelphia, PA

Major: Mechanical Engineering Technology (MET)

Age: 22

Relationship Status: Single

What are your favorite hobbies?

“Snowboarding, bars, mountain biking, lacrosse, and basically anything outdoors.”

Are you involved in any activities on campus?

“I’m in DOPE which is the Diverse Organization of Photo and Video Enthusiasts, the ski and snowboard club, and also I’m a residence life assistant.”

How would your friends describe you?

“I’m patient, nice, outgoing, and pretty chill.”

What is something unique about you that not many people know?

“I split my head open a lot when I was a kid, so I’m pretty reckless.  Not many people know that I’m an Eagle Scout.  I can spray water through my teeth, and I absolutely hate scary movies.”

What is your most embarrassing moment?

“When I was a kid, I lived by a river.  I was walking across the rocks like an island in my dino undies, when three canoes full of girls rolled up.”

What is your guilty pleasure?

“Creamy peanut butter and cereal.”

Do you have any cool talents?

“I can cook, tie a bowline knot behind my back with one hand, and I make gopro videos.”

What is your life motto?

“Take it as it comes and go with the flow.  I see whatever happens and it usually works out.”

If you could name a drink after yourself, what would it be called and made out of?

”A peanut butter and jelly smoothie.  I would call it PB and Otto.”

What are three things you can’t live without?

“Peanut butter, cars, and snowboarding.”

What is your biggest turnoff?

“I don’t like it when girls are lazy and expect me to do everything for them.  I also don’t like it when girls are overly dramatic.”

What do you look for in a girl?

“I like a girl who is outgoing and up for doing anything on a whim.  I admire a girl who is patient, has a sense of humor, and is outdoorsy.  I also like natural, wavy hair.”

What is your go-to pick up line?

“Your spirit animal must be a fox, because you’re a stone cold fox.”

Do you have a spirit animal?

“I think I’m a monkey, because I like climbing things that are really high.  I used to always climb trees when I was a kid.”

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie?

“I’m humbled and feel bashful.  It’s pretty cool, but I was surprised!”

Photo credit 

I am a junior, psychology major at Penn State Behrend. I am involved in the Alpha Sigma Tau sorority & the A Capella group here on campus called tone-acious.