This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

Songs That Give Off Main Character Vibes 

By Alyssa Marcus 

Being the main character of your life means that you are unique, rebellious, and the spotlight of a one-of-a-kind story. It is often hard to feel like you are your own main character, but I assure you that you can grow past anything and become not only your own hero and role model, but others as well. With that said, here is a playlist of songs that present main character energy, because it’s time to start romanticizing your amazing life! 

1. Let the Games Begin by AJR 

1. Oh No! By MARINA 

1. Move by Little Mix 

1. Golden by Harry Styles 

1. Lost in the Wild by WALK THE MOON 

1. Salt by Ava Max 

1. No Tears Left to Cry by Ariana Grande 

1. I Lived by OneRepublic 

1. This is How We Roll by Fifth Harmony 

1. Queen of Broken Hearts by Blackbear 

1. Forgive Me by Chloe x Halle 

1. 100 Letters by Halsey 

1. Juice by Lizzo 

1. Perfect Places by Lorde 

1. Supercuts by Jeremy Zucker 

Alyssa Marcus

Providence '23

Alyssa is a senior Political Science major with a Spanish minor at Providence College and co-president for Her Campus! She is also involved in PC's Mock Trial Team, Admissions Ambassadors, and Student Alumni Association. In her free time, she loves photography, traveling, and exploring coffee shops in Downtown Providence!
Nicole Idelson

Providence '22

Nicole Idelson is a Social Work major at Providence College. On campus, she is also a part of The Mental Health Awareness Board and Best Buddies. She has been involved in HerCampus since her freshman year at Providence College, and absolutely loves the club. Nicole also enjoys traveling, hanging out with friends, and eating avocado toast.