This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

It has been over six months since Harry Styles’ monumental Love on Tour ended in Reggio Emilia, Italy. The former One Direction member began his second solo tour on September 4, 2021 after a postponement due to COVID-19. The tour was 169 shows over almost 2 years visiting numerous countries throughout Europe and Asia as well as various cities throughout the United States.

Styles skyrocketed to new levels of stardom with the release of As It Was in April 1, 2022. In preparation for the new release, Styles headlined Coachella in April 2022. His Coachella stint featured special guests Shania Twain and Lizzo while bringing new publicity to the artist before he released his third studio album, Harry’s House, on May 20, 2022. Styles integrated these new songs onto the setlist that added a new experience for the new concert dates. Styles was nominated for numerous grammy awards for his newest album, taking him Album of the Year for Harry’s House.

But with the end of Love on Tour, when can we expect to see Harry again? The Grammy award winner announced he will be taking a well-deserved break, but fans are anxiously awaiting his return. With new theories about a rumored fourth album, fans will be ready for whenever his newest music is released.

Courtney Wight

Providence '26

Courtney is a finance major and history minor at Providence College. She is the treasurer of ECOPC, Providence College's environmental and sustainability club. In her spare time, she enjoys reading and musical theater.