College as Told Through UNHhhh GIFs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

Within the last few weeks, I have fallen deep down the YouTube hole once again. This time, the subject of my obsession is the webshow hosted by two of my favorite RuPaul’s Drag Race alums, Trixie Mattel and Katya, UNHhhh. This show has me actually cackling to myself as I hunch over my computer like Gollum from Lord of the Rings, and is, dare I say, ICONIC. Therefore I have compiled some of my favorite GIFs from the show that really encompass college life.

When midterms are over and you know what you’ve done (Source)

When Sunday night hits and you realized you haven’t talked to your parents in five days (Source)

When your professor tells a bad joke but you’re looking for those participation points (Source)

When your professor assigns more than 20 pages of reading (Source)

When your seminar professor takes up half of the class talking (Source)

The pep talk you give yourself at 11 pm and you haven’t started the project due the next day (Source)

When the dining hall actually has good food (Source)

Watch episodes of UNHhhh here.

Abbie O'Connell

Providence '22

I'm Abbie O'Connell, a psychology major from just outside of Chicago, Illinois! Some of my favorite things include makeup, Netflix, and my black lab, Beau. In my free time I like to read, listen to podcasts, and consume extreme amounts of caffeine. In the future I hope to work as a clinical psychologist, helping those with mental illness and reducing the stigma that surrounds it.