Best Places for Brunch in Providence

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

What’s better than some delicious French toast and gossip on a Saturday afternoon?  Almost nothing!  We know we’re not the only ones who love brunch on the weekends, so we want to share our favorite brunch spots around Providence! 

1.     The Grange

This place is a hidden gem on Broadway Street that serves organic, locally grown vegetarian food.  We recommend the pretzel French toast and its freshly pressed juices.

2.     Olga’s Cup and Saucer

Olga’s is the perfect place for a quick bite in between a weekend shopping trips to grab some food.  While you’re there, try one of teas and the seasonal baked goods!

3.     Brickway on Wickenden

Brickway is the perfect diner style breakfast but has décor like no other.  Its hand painted, colorful walls make brunch all the more fun.  We suggest one of its specialty omelets!

Send us a picture of your brunch next weekend to be featured on Friar Foodie!

Emma DeSantis is sophomore at Providence College. She is studying marketing and hopes eventually work for an advertising agency after she graduates. Although from Massachusetts, Emma has spent the last eight years going to school in Rhode Island and feels like she has a little bit of the tiny state always in her heart. She enjoys reading blogs, watching fashion YouTube videos, and loves reading magazines.