Tanoy Mandal

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Princeton chapter.

Name
Tanoy Mandal

Year
2014

Major
Aerospace engineering

Hometown
Wayne, NJ

Sign
Scorpio

How do you feel about being nominated for campus cutie
I feel honored :)

What activities/extracurricular are you involved in
IM soccer, Sympoh Urban Arts Crew, Model Congress, playing my sax and guitar, eventually going to get back to fencing, eating, gyming, laundrying, but no tanning lol

Are you single or taken
Taken by a lovely woman  <3

If you could only bring 3 things to a deserted island, what would they be (no airplanes, boats, cell phones, or other means of transportation or communication)?
Hmmm… a knife, a fishing pole, and music because I have to eat and have to remind myslef I’m still human

What’s your favorite thing about Princeton ladies
Princeton ladies are special. All of the ones I know are smart, talented, beautiful, and amazing people to be around. They all are great friends, and I love you all!

Tola Emiola is a Princeton undergraduate in the class of 2014. She is an English major, pursuing a certificate in African Studies. She is a member of Princeton's Disiac Dance company, Umqombothi, and Princeton African Students Association. The proud Houstonian likes to dance, sing, read, write, travel, and knit. She's so happy to be part of Her Campus and looks forward to working with her partner in crime, Ajibike, to expand the Princeton branch.