This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Princeton chapter.

The Beanfields chips are a flavorful, easy snack. Each one of the flavors is a winner – Pico De Gallo, Nacho, and Sea Salt, Salt and Pepper. Besides the fact that they are absolutely delicious, they are made with simple ingredients. For instance, take a look at the ingredients list for my favorite flavor, Pico de Gallo. A flavor that is more complex than Sea Salt has got to have some artificial ingredients right? Nope:

You can eat them with any of your favorite dips: salsa, guacamole, taco dip. Not to mention they are packed with protein and fiber? Yes please! Bye bye Lays, hello Beanfields!

Disclaimer: Beanfields is one of the top spots for snacks that are low on ingredients but high on taste. Materials refered in the article were sent to Tori as a gift, all opinions are her own.
Tori Rinker is a sophomore from Charlotte, NC (Lake Norman area if you're familiar with North Carolina geography). As a southern girl she enjoys sweet tea, front porches, and peaches. She is an intended Molecular Biology major and hopes to pursue a certificate in Values and Public Life. She is looking forward to her first collaboration with HerCampus with the HerCampus Princeton Summer Slimdown Challenge!