This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Princeton chapter.

Year: 2016

Prospective Major: Psychology 

Hometown: Prosper, Texas 

Sign: Libra 

Favorite color: Blue

Activities: 

Football. I play linebacker for the Tigers

PFA

Princeton Big Sibs. This organization is about to do some big things in the lives of many!

Single or taken: Single 

Favorite Pick Up Line Used: “Girl, if beauty were a time you’d be eternity” …followed by laugh and rejection

Favorite Tv Show: Friday Night Lights: “Clear eyes, full hearts, can’t lose.”

What are you most attracted to in a person? A girl’s uniqueness, her personality, and faith. 

If you won the lottery what would you do? I’d take care of my family, buy myself a new truck, invest a little, and save the rest.

If you could have any job in the world? It’d be pretty rewarding to do something like the show “Extreme Home Make Over Edition”. I don’t think I’d ever get tired of a job like that.

Ajibike Lapite is a member of Princeton University’s Class of 2014. When not studying, Ajibike tutors at the Young Scholar’s Institute in Trenton, NJ; serves as the President  of the Princeton Premedical Society; is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Princeton; currently holds the title of Most Stylish Undergraduate (from Stylitics). Ajibike is a  molecular biology major with a certificate in global health & policy. She enjoys consumption of vanilla ice cream and sweet tea, watching games of criquet, exploring libraries, lusting after Blair Waldorf’s wardrobe, watching far too much television, editing her novel, staying watch at the mailbox, playing tennis and golf in imitation of the pros, hanging out with the best friends she’s ever had, baking cookies that aren’t always awesome, being Novak Djokovic’s fan girl, and sleeping—whenever and wherever she can.