Kashif Smith

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Princeton chapter.

Name
Kashif Smith

Year
2012

Major
Computer Science

Hometown
Philedelphia, Pennsylvania

Sign
Cancer

How do you feel about being nominated for Campus Cutie
I feel honored of course! I’m a little curious too. Who is this mysterious girl? I’m interested

What activities/extracurricular are you involved in
I’m on the track team and I’m a member of Cap. I like to party on the weekends, but other than those things, school takes up majority of my time.

Are you single or taken
Single!

If you could only bring 3 things to a deserted island, what would they be ?
I would bring a camera to record the perils and successes of my journey back home, a math problem set so that I can put its insignificance in prospective, and a good, long, hard video game for obvious reasons.

What’s your favorite thing about Princeton ladies?
My favorite thing about Princeton ladies is their loyalty. I think Princeton girls are difficult to “catch” in terms of a relationship but in the end it’s worth it because their loyalty and devotion is incredible.

Tola Emiola is a Princeton undergraduate in the class of 2014. She is an English major, pursuing a certificate in African Studies. She is a member of Princeton's Disiac Dance company, Umqombothi, and Princeton African Students Association. The proud Houstonian likes to dance, sing, read, write, travel, and knit. She's so happy to be part of Her Campus and looks forward to working with her partner in crime, Ajibike, to expand the Princeton branch.