Meet Campus Celebrity Hanna Herrin!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

You have an identical twin sister. What’s the best part of being a twin?

My identical twin, Haley, is seven minutes older than me. The best part is knowing that you have a best friend, who happens to look like you! It’s fun to trick people who don’t know that we’re twins.

What do you love most about Portland?

I love the coffee shops! You can literally go anywhere and find somewhere cool to hang out.

What are you looking forward to most for the holidays?

No school work! And actually being able to sit and relax. My family and I go to an island off the Washington coast and it’s off the grid with no internet or phone service.

What is your dream job?

I want to become an account executive at a public relations firm or agency. 

Dorothy Olszyk is a communication studies major at the University of Portland. Her interests are journalism and graphic design. She is from Eugene, OR and she loves her hometown artist Mat Kearney. What Dorothy loves about Portland is the PB&J cart on NW 23rd  St. and the 90's dances at the Crystal Ballroom.  
I like places. I like people. I like stories; every place, and every person has a story. I want to write as many stories about that place and those people until the stories run dry. Which is...never. So I will continue to write. Please, tell me a story.