This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

I’ve been trying to have a lazy Sunday since this semester has started. I always find myself drained by Saturday night, and still find myself working on projects, planning events, and remembering to manage my not fun grown up stuff all the way into Sunday night. But I’m on a mission to change that, I’m going to have a lazy Sunday.

You know the Pinterest boards that show the girl in a giant comfy bed, wearing a giant comfy sweater, eating croissants and drinking a huge cup of coffee.  Well, that will be me by the end of this semester! I will have a lazy Sunday, and you should too!

Us collegiette’s do a lot and we deserve a break even if it’s a small one.  Below I have a list of things to do that I think I will make the perfect lazy Sunday. 

– Wear the comfiest clothes. Whatever you have in your closet that makes you feel comfy, go for it!

– Eat waffles. Or, whatever your heart desires. It’s pretty much an unwritten rule to eat breakfast food all day on Sunday’s.

– Finally pick up that book you’ve been wanting to read, your lazy day is the perfect day to get lost in someone else’s world.

– Sleep, it’s your day and you deserve to rest.

– Take random Buzzfeed quizzes, you have all the time in the world to waste on a lazy Sunday.

– Drink all the tea and coffee you can handle.

When I have my lazy Sunday I will make sure to take tons of photos and write down how my day is going, then I will share it with you all!