This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

Olivia Siemer transferred to Point Park last year and has since made herself at home. With a love for concerts, good music, and an even bigger love for Nick Jonas she is ready to conquer the world. Before she conquers the world she’s out to conquer Point Park, starting with being the Campus Celeb!

Why did you choose Point Park?

I wanted to live in a big city but still be close to home. The forensics program here is also really good and you get a lot of hands-on experience. 

What is your major, and what do you want to do with it?

I’m double majoring in Forensic Science & Biology. Honestly I don’t know what I want to do with my life. I just didn’t want to let my mom down. 

What do you like most about living in Pittsburgh?

Pittsburgh is a beautiful city and the sights never get old. We also have really good pizza. 

You’ve met a lot of celebrities, who is your favorite?

AJ McLean from the Backstreet Boys! He said we were best friends because my pants were the same color scheme as his shoes. My inner 9 year old died instantly. 

If you could spend the whole day with Nick Jonas what would the two of you do?

We would go sightseeing and I would not object if he offered to serenade me while he’s shirtless. 

What are your goals for the semester?

To not fail Calculus (again).