How To Find Your Chuck Bass

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

Ed Westwick, Chuck Bass, whatever you call him. That beautiful face is associated with extreme sex appeal and a true dream man for every girl. Of course this whole article kind of seems insane since Gossip Girl has been over for almost two years, but sometimes as we binge watch old GG episodes on Netflix, we can’t help but wonder what life would be like if we had a real Chuck Bass type of our own. You know, someone with a great patchwork scarf and intense eye contact. Here are some tips to find your own personal Chuck Bass:

1. Don’t try, seriously just don’t. The Blair/Chuck connection was obviously an unexpected plot twist.

2. Go to Shadyside and people watch since that’s basically the Upper East Side of Pittsburgh.

3. Hit up the town and get a little wild. If there’s one thing Chuck Bass can’t resist, it’s a good time! Side note: keep it classy; this is what made Blair stand out amongst all of the other girls Chuck could have had.

4. A real-life Chuck Bass will be mysterious, yet not totally unapproachable. He’s smooth, suave, and gets what he wants. Keep those traits in mind.

5. Make sure he’s actually your type and doesn’t just look like Chuck Bass (we’d actually be really jealous if you found someone that did though!) Chuck & Blair, aka Chair, had an undeniable physical attraction, but the emotional attraction is what made their relationship so powerful.

6. Don’t act like Blair Waldorf because, let’s face facts, nobody can be her anyway.

7. Remember that if he’s not your best friend, he’s probably not your Chuck Bass. “Chair” loved to scheme together, and sometimes even against each other. Because they knew each other’s weaknesses so well, they knew just how to push the other’s buttons.

8. Along with that, they knew each other’s strengths and saw the good in each other as well. Your Chuck Bass will encourage you to be the best version of yourself and support you when you’re feeling down.

9. Lastly, don’t settle if he doesn’t treat you like a princess. Chuck Bass would go to extreme lengths just to make Blair smile. Remember when he rigged the votes at prom so she’d be queen? Awww.

Xoxo, Gossip Girl

Sophomore transfer from the best chapter- Point ParkNow at Robert Morris U (looking to start a new chapter)Member of Delta Zeta SororityPublic Relations/Advertising 
Cassandra Stovash is a Fall 2015 graduate of the Sports, Arts & Entertainment Management program at Point Park University. She began involvement with Her Campus as a contributing writer at the WVWC chapter, which sparked her passion for the Her Campus mission, and knew she had to bring it to Point Park University when she transferred there in the fall of 2013. After founding the chapter and serving as its editor-in-chief for a year, she moved up the Her Campus ranks to a Chapter Advisor position that's allowed her to work with 15+ chapters across the United States! Being part of Her Campus provided Cassandra with countless opportunities throughout college such as attending Her Conference and College Fashion Week events in New York City. Her most notable highlight was receiving press access at Vans Warped Tour in 2014 & 2015, where she interviewed artists such as Echosmith, Courage My Love, The Summer Set, and PVRIS. Nowadays, Cassandra is continuing her pursuit of a career in the music industry! To get in contact with her, email Cstovash@gmail.com, or follow her on Instagram @cassi_faye.