Campus Cutie: Rafael Perez

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

This article was written by Simone Keibler

You may find this international freshmen playing guitar in the park, breakdancing in the street, or just enjoying some good conversation. Read more about this creative cutie below:

Name: Rafael Perez

Year: 2017

Major: Multimedia

Hometown: Madrid, Spain

Favorite Color: Black

Favorite Food: “Chicken wings from Spain, The wings here of all different flavors and colors are strange.”

Movie of Choice: “La Busca de Felicidad” also known as, the Pursuit of Happiness. It teaches you some things about reality and hard work.”

Relationship Status: Single

Ideal Date: “Just a good conversation. Nothing too big, not like the cinema or anything.”

When I’m not in the classroom, you can find me: Playing golf, working out, painting graffiti, skateboarding, jamming on the guitar, or breakdancing in the street.

If I had a Superpower I would be: Super-Intelligent

Something no one knows about me is that: “I do not always have the self-confidence that I may seem to have.”

If I was an animal, I would be an: “Eagle because it’s my favorite band (the Eagles), it’s my dog’s name, and it stands for freedom.”

Lexie Mikula is senior Mass Communications major at Point Park University from Harrisburg, PA. Lexie held the position of Campus Correspondent and contributing editor-in-chief of HC Point Park from May 2014 - May 2016. In addition to social journalism and media, she enjoys rainy days in the city, dogs with personality, watching The Goonies with her five roommates (and HC teammates!), and coffee... copious amounts of coffee.