Bath and Body Works’ Top Scents of All Time

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

You walk into the mall and you’re ready to shop until you drop. You go down the strip of stores and all of the sudden, you smell a glorious mixtures of smells. VANILLA. RASPBERRY. MHMMM was that PEACH? There is only one store that could be giving off these wonderful scents and that’s Bath and Body Works.

Since its start in 1990, Bath and Body Works has been making you, your home and your bathroom smell amazing.  Bath and Body Works has been doing it for over 25 years! Yes, Bath and Body Works has been in your life forever. Do you remember your middle school pocketbacs and travel sprays? How about that first date fragrance (our bet it was Sweet Pea)? First day of college? Let’s face it, Bath and Body Works has been with you every step of the way and its time we count down the 9 greatest scents from the smelliest (in the best way possible) place on earth. Here are Bath and Body Works 9 greatest scents ever!

9. Cucumber Melon

This was the scent that started it all! When Bath and Body Works started back in the ’90s, Cucumber Melon was everyone’s favorite. It was the perfect blend of melon, cucumber and musk. It sadly was discounted in the mid 2000’s, however, made a short comeback in 2015. You can still get this luscious scent on the Bath and Body Works website.

8. Forever Red

Bath and Body Work’s most “luxurious” scent ever! This classic came out in 2012 and has been an obsession ever since! Marketed as a higher end scent for the company, Forever Red is truly breathtaking. Forever Red combines notes of peony, marshmallow, musk, pomegranate and vanilla rum! This scent is still available in a store near you!

7. Wild Madagascar Vanilla

This ‘wild’ scent mixes the perfect blend of vanilla, pear and jasmine! It was released in the fall of 2014 and let customers experience their most inner animal. The scent is sexy but also relaxing. Truly perfect! However, in 2016 sexy scent was discounted in stores. Yet, it is still available online!

6. Black Raspberry Vanilla

If you like sexy fruit scents, this one is for you! This scent is sensual and mature; a perfect night on the town scent. It mixed raspberries, vanilla and cream to make a timeless classic. The scent is an online exclusive now and is ready for you!

5. Moonlight Path

Like a soft, lavender scent? Well, Moonlight Path is just for you! This addicting fragrance has been one of America’s favorite scents for over a decade and there are no signs of it stopping either.  The scent is perfect for night in or just a casual dinner date. Its relaxing nature will make you come back for me every time.

4. Endless Weekend

Don’t you wish every weekend was endless? Well, with this perfect summer inspired scent, your dream is closer to true than ever before! With notes of raspberry, vanilla and coconut, Endless Weekend evokes those careless summer beach trips and adventures. Endless Weekend’s packaging is also unique as well! Every picture is different for the shower gel, lotion, cream, and fine fragrance mist. This is a must have!

3. Warm Vanilla Sugar

Get lost in this iconic yummy scent! For over 15 years, Warm Vanilla Sugar has been one of America’s favorites! The perfect mix of vanilla, brown sugar and jasmine has people coming back for more and more. 

2. Japanese Cherry Blossom

Everyone knows and loves it. Bath and Body Works most intoxicating scent ever, also its best seller too! Japanese Cherry Blossom is the biggest selling fragrance in America because it is the perfect blend of sexy yet sophisticated. The scent is something you will never forget. You know when someone is wearing Japanese Cherry Blossom. Its notes of cherry blossom, jasmine, and sandalwood, make it THE scent of Bath and Body Works. Make sure you pick some up next time you go into a B&BWs!

Now, it’s time for Bath and Body Work’s greatest scent EVER!

1.Vanilla Bean Noel

This scent only comes out once a year and Vanilla Bean Noel is Bath and Body Works greatest scent ever. This holiday scent smells like fresh baked cookies yet has a sexy twist to it that makes it perfect for any occasion. This has been a customer favorite forever and is going nowhere. Next holidays, YOU HAVE TO PICK THIS ONE UP!

Did your favorite Bath and Body Work scent make the list? Let us know at @HCPointPark !

Brendan Dazen was born June 10th, 1994 in Pittsburgh, Pa. As a child he particapted in such activities as soccer, dance, theater, baseball, and singing. He grew up to love theater and music so much. He even landed a "Best Newcomer" award for Peters Township High School's theater department . He now attends Point Park University for Sports, Arts, and Entertainment Management. He wanted to become a member of HerCampus because he wanted to share his thoughts and ideas of pop culture, music, and fashion with his campus, and hopefully other schools. Brendan has a strong interset in Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, sunflowers, fashion, adventutres, photography, concerts, and dance. He hopes in the future to be a production manager.
Lexie Mikula is senior Mass Communications major at Point Park University from Harrisburg, PA. Lexie held the position of Campus Correspondent and contributing editor-in-chief of HC Point Park from May 2014 - May 2016. In addition to social journalism and media, she enjoys rainy days in the city, dogs with personality, watching The Goonies with her five roommates (and HC teammates!), and coffee... copious amounts of coffee.