CPL Sections MAKEUP?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
CPL Sections MAKEUP?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media Design Team
Style > Beauty

5 Gift Sets Worth Your Money This Holiday Season 

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Plattsburgh chapter.

The holiday season is right around the corner, meaning it’s my favorite time of year to shop. When walking into a store like Ulta or Target and seeing all the beautifully packaged, bright-colored products, it always seems to make me feel better, and better yet, they come at the best deals of the year! But how do you know what you’re getting is worth it?

I’ve been a big believer in ensuring I get my hands on the best deals. When it comes to in-store products that would typically not be marked down, planning before you shop is not only the best way to shop but it will also give you the knowledge you need to shop smart this holiday season.

CLINIQUE Cult Classic Lip Duo Set

This set offers full-size lip gloss of their two best, classic shades for only $15, making each lip-gloss $7.50 when its regular value would be $30. (This offer can be found in-store or online)

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez mini blush & glow 4-piece set

If you’re anything like me, you know and love the Rare Beauty blushes. This season at Sephora you can get the mini Blush & Glow 4-Piece Set for only $34. This set contains two blushes and two illuminating drops, all different shades. This is definitely an item to check out before it’s sold out, because only one individual liquid mini color can be $14. (This offer can be found in-store and online)

Redken All Soft Holiday Gift Set

My favorite time to shop for hair care is during all the Black Friday offers, and Redken has some of the best sales out there. Receive full-sized shampoo and conditioner plus mini soft moisture leave-in treatment for only $38. If you haven’t used Redken and have always wanted to try, now is the time. Redken fans know that usually, one bottle of the shampoo or conditioner can run up from a minimum of $25. (This offer is exclusive to Ulta Beauty)

Ariana Grande’s Body Mist Gift Set

Ariana Grande has been taking over the fragrance field since she first released her perfume back in 2015. Since then, it’s only gained popularity and demand. This year, a four-piece mini set of her most popular scents is coming out, it includes Thank U Next, Cloud, Sweet Like Candy, and Ari. (Exclusively at Ulta Beauty and Target)

Good Molecules’ ‘The Daily Essentials’ kit

Good Molecules is a new popular rising brand. They’re known for their clean ingredients and affordable prices. This four-piece set selling for $24 includes the only essentials you’ll need for a skincare routine. Not only could this be a gift you pick out for yourself, but all the products included are intended for all skin types, so it’s a perfect fit for you or a friend.

These products and brands are only a few examples of deals you can find this holiday season. I would suggest always double-checking the retail value of some items individually to make sure you are getting your money’s worth. It is important to keep your eyes open when planning your shopping, as it can help you find amazing deals like these while saving money.

Emily Urgiles

Plattsburgh '25

Hello! I'm Emily Urgiles, a junior attending SUNY Plattsburgh. I am currently studying Social Work. I am apart of the marketing team for my chapter. I'm also a Social media manager for TRIO Student Support Services and am apart of Campus Trendsetters. In my free time I enjoy shopping, painting and spending time with friends.