The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Plattsburgh chapter.

It’s getting to that time of year when retail stores put away their Halloween decorations and have their Christmas decorations up by exactly Nov. 1. And this month has great sales coming up like Black Friday, which is Nov. 24, and Cyber Monday, which is Nov. 27. If you want to find your gifts as early as the decorations are up, I have some suggestions for you.

Philosophy’s gift sets

This is a great holiday gift because this brand comes out with a bunch of holiday scents in their body washes and lotions and they have a long-lasting scent. I used to be so excited when my mentor gifted me this brand. One holiday gift package Philosophy has totals to about $66 and it has four 16oz bottles of shampoo/shower gels and their scents are candy cane, morning maple, caramel apple, and sugared crust.

But, if the person you are gifting isn’t really into holiday scents, they still have deals like their widely-known scent, amazing grace. With this brand, a little goes a long way. Their lotions last long and you don’t have to use much each time. This two-piece set sells for about $32.

Perfume sampler set from Sephora

This is another fragrance gift, which is absolutely a good idea if you’re looking for a full-size perfume but not sure what scents your person might like. The scents include Prada, Tom Ford, Valentino, and more. They all come in sample-size scents, and these 16 samples go from $85.00 in total, and when you find the scent you like the most, you can trade it in for a full size bottle with no extra cost!

Electric cooker

This is a great gift idea for college students, it comes at a total of $19.00. It’s a pan and kettle basically combined. It’s an electric-powered pan that has a space at the bottom so it doesn’t burn you. It’s designed for you to cook basically in your bed. It comes in handy for those lazy days in your dorm when you just don’t want to do anything.

The Five Minute Journal

This is for someone who is into journaling their feelings out and for practicing gratitude. It comes with prompts all throughout the book to keep you occupied. This book also comes with an inspiring quote for every day and prompts for the beginning and end of your day, to keep you on track of journaling your day. This comes at a total of $29.00.

Freeman’s 12 Days of Glow

This gift was given to me before, and I was excited because I love the Freeman brand and have a variety of their full-size bottles. This book of face masks lasted me more than a month because I use them only on a night in if I want a refresh or a “spa night.” This is a great idea that will definitely be used and appreciated.

When deciding what to give your loved ones, it’s important to get stuff early to make sure you can put all your thought and be sure it’s a meaningful and fitting gift. By taking the time to get it early, you can also do some color-coding with the wrapping paper or card you choose, and make the card memorable. Hopefully, this list helps you on your holiday chase.

Happy Holidays!

Brionne Thompson

Plattsburgh '26

Hi! Im a sophomore at SUNY Plattsburgh! I am a Journalism major, and I am from Yonkers, NY. If I’m not writing, I can be found scrolling through Pinterest, making too many vision boards and reading mystery novels.