This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Ladies, we all know how much we love our shoes. Most of us during this time of the year are in snow boots, so flip-flops and sandals are going to be left off of this list. Now, let’s see what style of shoe you are.

Sneaker

Athletic or Safe

The sneaker is the only shoe that should be worn while working out; you don’t want to end up hurting yourself. It’s also the shoe for those of us who are on the clumsy side or who don’t care what shoes they’re wearing as long as they’re easy to get around in.

Flats

Girly

Flats are a girl’s best friend, especially if they can’t deal with the pain caused by heels. Flats can be either dressed up or dressed down, and for the most part your feet are comfortable and uninjured.

Combat boots

Edgy or tough

As many women know, there are a number of different kinds of boots. Combat boots aren’t only strong by design, but they can even give off an “I’m tough” image. They’re also comfortable and look good with a pair of leggings.

Calf boots

Classic

Calf boots come in many different styles from heels to flats. The good thing about them is that even if you’re wearing jeans and a t-shirt, calf boots add style to the outfit. Also, if you pair them with high socks it actually looks as though you worked on your outfit. Yay, easy and simple.

Heels

Fashionable

Now, I may not wear them very often, but I couldn’t keep them off the list: HEELS. If you wear heels on a daily basis, then bless you. You help keep the statement “Girls can do anything boys can do and we can do it in heels” alive. These are the people who tough it out when you have to walk a couple blocks to a party. Props to you. Stay fashionable.

The last shoe I’m going to add to this list is, Furry boots, because ‘tis the season.

Comfort

If you’re like me then you love fluffy boots, and when I say fluffy boots, I mean your Uggs, Bearpaws, etc. These shoes not only dress up plain leggings and a sweater, but they’re also extremely comfortable. There are times when your feet hurt so much, and then you put these on and it’s as though you’re walking on clouds. If your feet get cold easily, then these are the boots for you.

This list doesn’t contain all shoes types and you’re welcome to expand on it.

Photo Credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Hi everyone, my name is Alex and I am a sophomore English major at Pitt. I love to read and I am obsessed with sports, be it soccer, football, volleyball, etc. I watch it. I am originally from Philly so Eagles fan all the way and before you ask I prefer Geno's over Pat's but Dalessandro's over Geno's. This is my first year writing for her campus and I am excited to see what happens:).
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt