The Complete Gift Guide for Any Man in Your Life

The holidays are quickly approaching, and that means it’s time to start buying gifts! Giving presents is personally one of my favorite parts of the holidays, but thinking of what to get the people in your life can be difficult – especially the men. When I go shopping I easily see tons of things to get my friends, sisters and mom. As for my dad and boyfriend? I’m usually completely stumped. However, this year I think I pulled together a pretty nice list of gift ideas, so I wanted to share that with you! From practical items to gag gifts to sentimental things, this list should cover just about any man in your life.

Harry’s razors shave kit

Harry's Razor
concert or sporting event tickets

Tickets
their favorite artist’s or youtuber’s merch

sports jersey

cologne samplers

Cologne
nike sweatpants

https://imgur.com/gallery/MKO7zpG
breakfast sandwich maker

Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker
Lululemon workout shorts

Cocktail kit
martini
Air jordans

personalized lighter

brushed gold lighter
beer advent calendar

shot gun tool

squatty potty

a book on their favorite topic

P7041157
smart water bottle

underwear/socks with your face on them

weighted blanket

lego set

engraved bottle of their favorite liquor

Happy shopping!

Madelyn is a senior at the University of Pittsburgh double majoring Psychology and Communications with a certificate in Corporate/Community Relations. Outside of writing and editing for Her Campus Pitt, she is also a member of CHAARG and Gamma Sigma Sigma. In her free time she enjoys watching horror movies, making Spotify playlists, exploring Pittsburgh, getting coffee and working out.