Stephen Kennedy ‘16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Name: Stephen Kennedy

Year: Sophomore

Major: Economics

ANOTHER *SINGLE* CUTIE ON CAMPUS!

Her Campus: What do you do in your spare time?

Stephen Kennedy: If there is any football game on, I am probably watching it. Other than that, I usually try to either get a pickup sports game going, or go to the gym. When I’m exhausted I love to watch funny TV shows like Impractical Jokers or Family Guy.

HC: On a typical weekday night, where will I find you eating dinner and what will you be eating?

SK: There’s an alarmingly high chance I’d be at Chipotle holding a chicken burrito with guacamole (which is worth the $1.80 extra if you ask me).

HC: If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be?

SK: Assuming that any animal can be domesticated, I would love to have a grizzly bear as a pet. First off, it is awesome to be able to control something so big and strong. They aren’t too big, however. A grizzly bear would be like a giant dog in terms of cuddling. They also run really fast- and who knows when a grizzly bear ride could come in handy. Plus they hibernate in the winter so you don’t have to walk and take care of them when it is really cold out. As a dog owner, I can confidently say my dog and I mutually hate going on walks in the winter.

HC: Do you prefer brunettes, blondes, neither, or both?

SK: I think I have a slight preference towards brunettes, but it really doesn’t matter all that much.

HC: What is the biggest turn off in a girl?

SK: Probably having no sense of humor. Everyone needs to know how to laugh at themselves every once in a while. Life is too short!

HC: Describe your ideal date.

SK: Probably hanging out with a bottle of wine on the beach, on the Greek island of Naxos. It’s definitely one of the most beautiful places I’ve been to. After, we could go to a beachside restaurant. The food there is to die for.

HC: If you could have any super power, what would it be and what is the first thing you would do?

SK: The ability to teleport people and objects. First, I would teleport a giant ski lift to Pitt’s campus, so nobody has to walk up the hill to upper campus ever again. Next, I would teleport myself and my close friends around the world to see all the earth has to offer.

HC: Where do you see yourself in ten years?

SK: It is scary to think that far ahead. But, hopefully living near or around New York City working somewhere I don’t dread going to every day. Hopefully my dad lets me in on his New York Giants season tickets so I can go to some football games!

Photo Credit: Stephen Kennedy

Claire Sabatine is a senior *wipes tears* at the University of Pittsburgh studying marketing and theatre arts. She is the PR & Events Chair for Her Campus Pitt and just ended a Sales, Marketing, and Promotions internship at PICT Classic Theatre in Pittsburgh. She hopes that post graduation she can influence her community with theatre for social change, promote and participate in arts integration in the classroom, and travel the world. Her heart is with Disney, Scandal, Sara Barielles, and NYC...but she originally hails from Rochester, NY. HCXO
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt