This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

It’s Friday and it’s time to head out with friends after a long week. Once the pregame has started, people are knocking back shots and it is clear that everyone there has a very drunk night ahead of them. We all have our drunken personas that seem to regress to some of our beloved Disney characters: The Seven Dwarfs. Each dwarf has a staple emotion attached to him as does each type of drunk.

Happy

This drunk is just delighted at everything and everyone she encounters. She goes through the night with a smile spread across her face, trying to make friends with every stranger that she encounters at the party. She normally ends the night with a bunch of new numbers from all of her new friends she made, and her go-to phrase is, “I love you guys.”

Flirty

Then there’s the friend that once the vodka hits her, she turns into a shameless flirt- playfully teasing any guy who strikes up conversation with her. As soon as your group walks in the door of the party, she has her arm wrapped around some guy. Then you turn around, and she’s dancing with another. This friend is the most likely to end up on Pitt Makeouts (if she hasn’t already). But hey, we don’t judge. You get it girl! 

Crying

There’s always the friend who’s the sad drunk—the one who ends up crying. Nine times out of ten it’s normally over something stupid that she won’t care about in the morning. Sometimes she doesn’t even know why she’s crying and can easily be coaxed to stop with a slice of Sorrento’s pizza. In the rare case she’s crying over something important, there’s no doubt someone in the group will be there to comfort her. 

Angry

This friend is actually scary when he or she is drunk. Sometimes we encounter the angry drunk in the form of some guy who is trying to act really tough and punch a wall for no reason. Other times it’s a girl screaming and trash-talking people who are walking away from her. Either way, it’s annoying and unnecessary drama.  

Missing

Then there’s the friend who goes MIA and only turns up at the very end of the night. Not only does she go missing, but she is the one who has the most random story that explains why she went missing in the first place.

Sloppy

This friend shouldn’t have pounded down those last couple of shots before leaving the pregame, or maybe would have been better off not leaving the pregame at all. The description “white girl wasted” does not do her justice. She’s throwing up, has her skirt up around her waist, and is insisting that she’s, “not that drunk,” and that she, “just wants to party.”  In reality she’ll probably make it five minutes at the party before she has to go home; but you don’t blame her because sometimes we have a rough night where the Jägerbombs get the better of us. 

Posting

This friend is too busy duck facing the night away, getting selfies with everyone at the party. She doesn’t let twitter miss a beat about what’s going on during her drunken night out. Honestly, if she says, “Get in this Snapchat with me!” one more time, someone should rip the phone out of her hand until she agrees to stop tweeting.

And basically everyone is Snow White, willing to eat anything put in front of her and then passing out right after.

Photo Credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

I'm a sophomore english and marketing major. So I love to write!
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt