This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

If Snapchat isn’t a thing anymore, I’m sorry; I am still an avid Snapchatter, and along the way, I found some pretty awesome accounts to add.

Companies:

Walt Disney World (waltdisneyworld): Seriously, do I need to explain this? They snap pictures around the park, as well as interactive stories that allow you to snap back.

InStyle (instyle):  Yes, In Style Magazine has a Snapchat! Add to see behind the scenes of photo shoots and cute outfit inspirations.

Taco Bell (tacobell): Taco Bell, the almighty Taco Bell has a Snapchat and it is a must add! Not only do they sometimes give you coupon codes but they are sure to entertain.

MTV (mtv): Sometimes I pretend I am Snapchat friends with Ed Sheeran thanks to the MTV Snapchat. Every time a celebrity stops by, they take over the Snapchat. It’s pretty awesome.

Daily Lady Boners (ladybonersdaily): Yes, the creators of the all unholy Twitter account have a Snapchat. Add for abs, abs, and more abs.

Groupon (groupon.com): Deals! Deals! Deals! Who doesn’t love Groupon? Add them to grab sweet deals on some must have items!

LACMA Museum (lacma_museum): Art + Sassy slogans? Welcome to LACMA’s Snapchat. Always wanted to see two historical drawings talking smack? Add them for a good laugh!

Now This News (nowthisnews): This is by far one of the best news Snapchats I have ever added, funny but informative. Add to know the need-to-know news facts of the day so you can sound worldly while you are standing in the Starbucks line.

Nasty Gal (nastygal): Know the clothing company “Nasty Gal?” Of course you do. Catch behind the scenes clips and celebrity spottings with this Snapchat.

People:

Casey Neistat (caseyneistat): If you haven’t met Casey Neistat, you need to. He is a filmmaker and restaurant reviewer who snaps his life of filmmaking and food. His stories may be a bit long but they are worth it because he really puts time and effort into them.

Jack Coyne (jackycoyne): Jack is Casey’s right hand man and it allows us to see the behind the scenes of a day of a filmmaker’s assistant.

Louis Cole (funforlouis): Louis is a YouTuber who always seems to be in some exotic country doing some exotic thing. Add him to see where his travels lead him.

Nev Schulman (nevschulman): No, this is no Catfish. Nev Schulman takes you along his daily adventures and sometimes he even takes you out on dates. Add him to see his book tour in action!

Charlie Barker (charliexbarker): Always wanted to see the fashion world behind the scenes in one-second snippets? Add Charlie to see just that!

Jerome Jarre (jeromejarre): French Viner extraordinaire is possibly one of my favorite Snapchatters out there. He goes around NYC just trying to make people smile. BTW, he’s besties with some pretty cute celebrities (cough-Ansel Elgort-cough).

I promise you, you will not regret adding these people, and if you do, hey, they were just suggestions! Happy Snapping!

Image credit: All images screenshot by author from Snapchat.

I have been a proud Her Campus writer since my freshman year at Pitt and I am now the Social Media Editor for the chapter. So excited to see where the chapter will go but sadly I am a senior graduating in 2015 with a Communication and Art History major and Film Studies minor.
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt