Scott Schretzenmaier

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Pitt ladies! This week’s campus cutie hails from Malvern, P.A. and definitely knows how to have fun, but keep his academics in check. With summer beginning for us Pitt students, this is a campus cutie to look out for in the fall.

Name: Scott Schretzenmaier
Year: going into Junior Year
Major: Applied Mathematics and Anthropology

What are your career aspirations?
Maybe be a teacher. (He’s not quite sure yet)
What sports/activities have you done?
Wrestling, rowed, water polo, and, judo. (Yep, he said judo. Scott is clearly a man of many talents)
Why did you choose Pitt?
I chose Pitt because it’s in state, yet it’s far enough from home to get the full college experience. Plus, financially it’s the best education for my dollar. (Heard on that, Scott!)
What’s your dream girl?
I guess I like athletic girls. But they can’t be fake, ya know? And not a lot of make-up, because that’s just fake girl crap. I like girls who are happy enough with themselves they don’t have to hide behind pounds of make-up. (If you can keep up with this cutie and be yourself, you got the total package)
What’s your turn-off?
Bad breath
Dream Date?
(Scott didn’t have a dream date, but from what I can tell, he likes adventure and to roll with the punches.;])
Thanks for being this week’s campus cutie, Scott! Have a good summer!

Mandy is an English and Communication dual major at the University of Pittsburgh. She plans on graduating this April, but decided that she'd finish her last three classes online and move to the big apple for an editorial internship at Ladies' Home Journal. She is a proud Her Campus Pitt member from afar and the previous Editor-in-Chief. When she isn't exploring the city, she enjoys absorbing every TLC show, following news leads on Twitter, or blogging for her Small Girl in NYC Wordpress. She's orginally from Philadelphia and will always have a cheesesteak over a salad. Her previous internships include Entertainment intern for VERVE Management Social Magazine and the editorial/fashion intern for WHIRL Magazine. Magazines are her obsession, but writing is her passion. Follow her on twitter @mandy_velez or send love to her at mandyvelez16 [at] gmail [dot] com. 
Derilyn Devlin graduates from Pitt in April 2012. She is excited to leave the University of Pittburgh Her Campus to Mandy Velez and Claire Peltier as the new campus correspondents.