A Re-Introduction to Frisky Fridays: Music and Sex

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Frisky Fridays are back! So sorry to everyone who has been wanting to read some new material, the year has been insane to say the least. However, all is not lost! My friend Adéla and I have decided to take Frisky Fridays to a whole new level, and make it into a vlog series! For our first episode, we are discussing something that I’ve had many conversations about over the years: sex and music. Does it work? Is it awkward? What exactly is the right type of music for such an occassion? Adéla and I break it down for you with what to do and absolutely what not to do. Enjoy the video and feel free to give us feedback! We also want to know what YOU think about the topic. Is it something that you’ve tried? Tell us about it! 

There will be a new vlog up every week, but we’ll need your help thinking of new topics! So feel free to write in to us at: martinn834@gmail.com, or post a topic in the comments section of this article, or even shoot us a message on Facebook if we’re friends! Enjoy!

I'm a current Junior at the University of Pittsburgh, majoring in Political Science and minoring in Spanish language! I was born and raised in Philadelphia and I am a huge city kid! I'm very open about most things in my life; Sex, drinking, partying, friendships, etc. (you name it). I'm a firm believer of loving and knowing yourself before allowing others to make those decisions for you. If you don't love yourself or know who you are, then others never will!
Just your average 6'2'' czech girl with nine toes =)