This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Year: Junior

Sign: Taurus

Since Mike and I (still) quote Mean Girls, here is my spin on the ultra-fabulous, Regina George rivaling Mike Zolovich.

Mike Zolovich. How does one describe Mike Zolovich? Mike Zolovich is flawless. He has two North Face backpacks and a 2004 Ford Hatchback. I hear he studies political science, in the Cathedral. One time he accidentally hit me in the face. It was awesome.

But seriously, Mike Zolovich and I met second semester freshman year. He was a transfer student looking to make new friends. And boy has he found them. He is one of my roommates, and is genuinely one of the nicest, understanding, and accepting people I know. Have at ‘em.

HC: What’s your ideal guy?
MZ: I love a guy who makes me laugh but can also sit down and have a serious conversation with me. I like it when he knows what he wants and will do what he has to do to get it. I want him to have his own interests but be able to appreciate the things I like, such as musicals, movies, and philosophy.

HC: Three biggest turn offs?
MZ: Lack of maintenance of personal appearance, when they criticize the things I like, and especially when they use derogatory names for gay men

HC: What do you do for fun?

MZ: I love to watch movies! I also really like to be outside when the weather permits it. I love to play Frisbee and actually even enjoy doing yard work. My favorite thing to do in my spare time is act. I’m a huge theater nerd. :P

HC: What’s your favorite type of music? 

MZ: I really love Lady GaGa and Adele. But my favorite type is probably classical music. I’m in love with Mozart.

HC: Favorite food?
MZ: Sushi all the way! And of course…Pizza.

HC: Worst habit?
MZ: Biting my nails…I NEED TO STOP! It’s not attractive at all.

HC: What’s your favorite pick up line or one that would work on you?

MZ: Two that wouldn’t work on me: One is “I’m not drunk but I’m just intoxicated by you.” And the other one is, “Do you have a band aide? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.”

HC: What’s your ideal date?

MZ: As weird as this is, dinner and then Dave and Buster’s after. Don’t laugh at me. But I like if he can be mature at dinner- but has a childlike side as well. 

Just your average 6'2'' czech girl with nine toes =)
Hey, I'm Chris Baker and I just began writing for HerCampus at Pitt. I love God, my family and friends, sports, and my amazing fraternity, Pi Kappa Phi. I love to talk, write, and engage with people, in particular, I like to argue, haha. I love Pitt so if you go here and don't already know me, you should find me and get to know me! Contact me anytime at cbb17@pitt.edu,Thanks for reading!