Matt Rozycki ‘14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Matt Rozycki ‘14
Status: Single
Sign: Aquarius
Most compatible with: Aries, Gemini, Libra and Sagittarius
Hometown: Reading, PA

People naturally gravitate toward Matt Rozycki. He’s the guy surrounded by people who are keeled over laughing: he is also the guy who will listen to your problems. His laugh is infectious and can be heard from a mile away; literally, as I was walking to interview him, I could hear his laugh. He doesn’t take life too seriously, but can be found studying every night in his lounge. On Monday’s, Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s Matt can be found on the volleyball court being a kickass defensive specialist. He is friendly, confident and approachable, and may be the perfect guy for you!

Hercampus: What are do you look for in a girl?
Matt: A great smile. I think a smile can say so much about a girl. I’m not going to have a good time with someone who has a permanent scowl on her face. Down to earth also, definitely down to earth and a similar sense of humor to me.

HC: What are the biggest turn offs in a girl?
Matt: A girl who is stuck-up: life is too short to pretend to be better than everyone else. I don’t like a girl that is fake looking. I like a girl for the person she is, not the person she can make herself look like with tons of makeup. I also don’t like girls who can’t laugh at themselves. I laugh at myself everyday; I want a girl who can do that too.

HC: What do you like to do?
Matt: I love to play volleyball. I enjoy long walks on Forbes, and really love food. Eating is awesome, and I can cook so I can make you dinner. *winks*

HC: Cooking is a definite plus, so then what’s your favorite food. And favorite movie while I’m at it?
Matt: I LOVE Mexican food. As for movies…I don’t know…look at my facebook *laughs* I know Little Miss Sunshine is on there.

HC: What is your favorite part of Pitt?
Matt: My friends are all awesome. I support the basketball team. And I love the weather.

HC: When you are bored, where can you be found spending your time?
Matt: Eating at ‘Da perch’. And roaming my floor in PA, I love talking to people.

HC: What is your major?
Matt: Psychology and global studies.

HC: Four words that describe your personality the best?
Matt: Outgoing, Understanding, Loud, Funny

Just your average 6'2'' czech girl with nine toes =)
Derilyn Devlin graduates from Pitt in April 2012. She is excited to leave the University of Pittburgh Her Campus to Mandy Velez and Claire Peltier as the new campus correspondents.