Liv Kenney ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Hometown: Lancaster PA

Relationship Status: Single

Major: Marketing

Who is your favorite actor?

Will Ferrell is my favorite actor because all of his movies are hilarious, particularly Step Brothers.

What’s your favorite movie?

Remember the Titans because it is a classic movie that never gets old and Denzel Washington is the best!

What do you plan on doing after graduation?

Attend grad school and eventually work in sports marketing for either the NFL or NHL.

If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why?

I would go to Brazil to see the 2016 Olympics!

What’s your ideal date?

My ideal date would be a casual and quiet night at Mi Ranch.

What is the worst pick up line you have heard?

My face is leaving in ten minutes, be on it.

What’s your favorite Pitt memory?

Swimming in Frick fountain at 2am on a summer night with my friends is my favorite moment because it was spontaneous and I was reunited with all of my friends that night.

What is your biggest turn off?

Someone who takes his life way too seriously – I like someone who has a good sense of humor and can laugh at himself.

I am Joe and I'm a sophomore, accounting and finance major at Pitt. I’d say I am a pretty out-going and funny individual; I love to make people laugh and be a voice of reason in appropriate situations. My favorite color is blue and my favorite book is the dictionary because without it, there would be no other books anyway. On the serious side of things, I find myself to be understanding and intuitive towards others and their feelings/emotions. I really look forward to giving my two cents on a variety of inquiries and hope to help quite a bit of you out down the road. We are both very excited to get started hearing all about what you all have to say and what you are curious about, in relation to how a guy’s mind works.
I'm a current Junior at the University of Pittsburgh, majoring in Political Science and minoring in Spanish language! I was born and raised in Philadelphia and I am a huge city kid! I'm very open about most things in my life; Sex, drinking, partying, friendships, etc. (you name it). I'm a firm believer of loving and knowing yourself before allowing others to make those decisions for you. If you don't love yourself or know who you are, then others never will!